Do you need to clarify the direction of your homeschool?
Evaluate your homeschool with the Homeschool Business Plan Workbook.
This is the perfect resource to help you analyze what worked well last year and then plan your best homeschool year yet!
I created the Homeschool Business Plan Workbook to walk you through an analysis of your homeschool.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the workbook:
- A homeschool S.W.O.T. analysis which will help you determine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in your homeschool.
- I’ll also help you craft a mission statement and show you why you should also create a homeschool mantra.
- You’ll find a page to outline some family rules to keep your home running smoothly.
- There’s also a homeschool contract to keep your students accountable as well as a blank copy so you can customize your own contract.
- There’s even a bonus homeschool schedule printable to help you plan your days!
If you’ve ever felt like you needed a more organized approach to your school year, then you’ll find the resources in the Homeschool Business Plan Workbook are exactly what you need to proactively plan your new school year!
Still not sure if you need to analyze your school year? Check out this post about how to evaluate your homeschool year.